6 Quick Instagram Hacks; as a business or entrepreneur or even someone trying to grow your following; it’s so important to nail the fundamentals first!
1. Post consistently: consider this paying your dues, if you want to get your content seen you need to be posting regularly! For most accounts this means once per day.
2. Post at your best time: You wouldn’t put a Christmas advert out in January, the same goes for the timing of your content. Post when your audience is online. This can be done through the insights section as a business account. Instagram has a 6 hour half life so post when the blue ridge is highest.
3. Use all the features: Instagram provides you with tons of features and software elements like IGTV, Instagram live, stories. Make sure you’re using all of the tools they provide you with.
4. Content must educate, inspire or entertain: this one is pretty self explanatory but give a reason behind your content. Posting just for the sake of it doesn’t bring any value. Value is key!
5. Create conversations: Instagram is a “social media” platform this means you must be social, reply to comments, leave comments on other people’s profile, use DM, share and repost peoples content.
6. Follow those in your niche: Instagram displays to you content that you like. So in order to get lumped into the same search categories as your competitors you must follow them. Instagram shows you similar account content you already engage with! As you can see in the below image, for an interior designer or architect it would be perfect to be featured in someone’s explore feed like this. Instagram puts similar content together!
If you enjoyed these instagram hacks or if it brings you value or if you’re struggling with anything social media let me know in the comments below!
To read more of my blogs on social media click here To learn about how I work with my clients click here